Translate

sunnuntai 15. kesäkuuta 2014

Tomorrow



            Tomorrow, as always, I swear, 
            tomorrow, I open the soul 
            the closed window. I give my permission
            for the scent of summer 
            flooding inside. Light to flow into the fresh 
            air support in mind. I open my ears 
            listen carefully, that none of the 
            even the tiniest important voice would pass away. 
            I want to record the memories 
            what sounds like a nightingale's song 
            Misty summer night. 

            This summer, I promise: 
            I would venture to create my skin, and 
            ventilate my feelings out into the 
            world from the window of my soul.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto