Translate

torstai 12. kesäkuuta 2014

Dust 2


After the dust settles on the ruins of love. 
I kept raising it in the air 
again, I learned it the hard way. 
My way through the thousands of runs in error, 
has not been shown crossings right direction. 
Never the sun can hide behind the moon.

Never the sun can hide behind the moon. 
Restless sigh, my eyes in a feeble, 
who put a light burning in a large window space. 

Section invites you to Midsummer, and the bonfires of the peninsula 
noses people put on fire. 
I travel only hesitantly forward, 
yard while listening to the song of trees, the wind. 

I just shut up, all I'm saying, 
are written in sentences. they whisper 
to the moon, not the one reading the hearing. 
This day is crazy silent auction tomorrow. 
It's the feeling of the air of silence sighs. 
Bird cherry smell, the winds bring to me, 
but the ruins of the dust in the air without lifting.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto