Translate

maanantai 16. kesäkuuta 2014

Thirst for life


          Too many words left to rule, 
          are good, the expected and needed. 
          My words too often get stuck in the throat, 
          my conscience a lot about fairies get angry. 
          Jumping inside me angrily, 
          that restful sleep at night I do not get. 


         The letter-by-letter words are written, 
         give rise to sentences of stories. 
         One little girl's dream, was that the 
         when you grow up he'll grow into a writer. 


         Now I'm looking for some lost time, 
         maybe it was lost, therefore, that spoken 
         I do not what I wanted to say. 
         Today, I feel a longing and regret 
         thirst for life. I just can not anymore 
         be humble, and to apply for your friendship.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto