Translate

keskiviikko 1. lokakuuta 2014

Comforting October


October sweep gets a new 
cleansing broom, 
I will still get 
romance. 
Kiss, humid 
tempting mouth. 
Find a Lost Love 
the ruins of a man. 

There was a brother to see how 
sister drooling 
after the full moon. 
The man passed us by, 
cheeks like a ripe apple blushes. 

Upstairs someone renovation
of this property, 
circular thoughts with groans. 
Oh, show me again, 
when the morning comes before the moth. 

Inside of me dancing on the rhythm 
comforting October. 
Raindrops on the window screen 
drumming, age lady 
perhaps even fall in love. 
It is my nose again 
messed up, cook boy smells 
as an attractive flower 
the tropics. 
He is a elfin siren 
the likeness of a man's light. 
Bought me a book, 
wanted the autograph, and 
against a bright red 
many with lipstick kiss.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto