Translate

maanantai 27. lokakuuta 2014

Our memories work



We will do our memories work, 
lonely, broken people. 
I'm the star of the play, 
the main role in this tragedy. 
Believe it went, and shut my heart Meeting. 
Hope in my heart to live 
still remained, my angel with hand in hand. 

Life, and I, We rotate the shaft 
here, we are orbiting in the same. 
Orbit of single, 
We rotated away from each other. 
Love is lost 
of paradise. 

I love never 
take to the air again. 
Morning star of the night Otava belt 
one sad star staring at me, 
looks like the language, as well as a long nose. 

You have a beautiful edible leaves of the ear, 
they are hungry, I crave in my dream. 
I have the lime of the poetic vein, 
theater with my life 
to create, to you it 
a word refinement of individual natures.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto