Translate

sunnuntai 11. marraskuuta 2012

World I hate you


World I hate you.
I am a disappointed 
to you.
I dont find a way
to nights of satin.
I have  only a nights
of flaxlines.

When I was young
I am a like woman Kalevalas
Aino. It was life laying
in my feet.
Then game the witch-hunt.
I was want to be romantic
in my life. Just of little bit.

Now I am only get dressed rough flaxlines.
I see poem visions, whit brain woman
and illusions.
Every day in my life is a different kind
alone and sad.
Today I am alone and saddest of all
hope of love I have lost of way.

My feet once a time steel  of fire,
then I was young.
One year I have mermaids scales
on my legs. Time of year they
are cone of way.
My silent voice grow like
voice of siren.
Only my lonely I dressed
rough flaxlines.
The nights of satin I faith
of my whole life.
They don’t come to me ever.

© satu tanninen

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto