Translate

perjantai 5. syyskuuta 2014

I have seen








I've seen the storm of the sea to rise, 
brushes seen large waves
and cry out to destroy the Straits mouths. 
I have lived a turbulent youth, 

and sailed through the calm water, 
with respect to Jupiter's moons in the sky. 



It is time for the harvest, sometimes stormy, 
and time to calm moment, 
which smoothes the surface of the waves. 
There is a time in life choices, 
and the time the error contributions, 
its high price. 
I have tasted the life out of the tent, 
seen it full-face. 




There is often a great dream of youth, 
adventure which can build a fairy-tale castle. 
Oh-show prince steed, take 
Princess the great utopia. 



Time passes, the life of the will, 
wisdom is contagious. 
Now I'm the little islet in the ocean, 
you sly rocker, tour the 
stand outside with caution. 
None of us ever come between us 
the happy couple.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto