Translate

maanantai 1. syyskuuta 2014

Beauty and the Beast


I no longer have anything to say. 
I confessed my love for you. 
You know my feelings, my words, I 
suffocating. 
A flowing rhymes, as flooded water, 
wherever I go, wherever you go. 
Position inside of songs, new chords tuning. 
I muse, I understand that the life of 
ugliness, the beauty of walking into a trap. 

Beauty and the Beast side by side in the case, 
does not start after the end never displayed. 
Love, it's a great feeling of unlimited, it removed 
the world of all the barbed wire, fencing is. 
Again in the morning to play the first violin, I 
I join with my words today to the rim. 
Over current playlist includes, the sound is 
Now it is again time to ascend springboard. 
As a violin bow strings 
more than dance, aria gets.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto