Translate

tiistai 9. joulukuuta 2014

Youth on my skin




Youth on my skin it screams still even
The average age of storms hitting the ship's bulwarks above.
And the longing is a lonely woman's lap.
I miss the heavenly treasure to discover.
Next to ring the firmament anthems
condolence space with songs, as well as people.
On this night the angels mixed choir from my dream
I awaken, I feel great resource to feel
longing and regret.
I miss my friends beside me strong.
Give life a new opportunity that will carry
far away from us tomorrow. Now I can see the brightly
heart, all the emotions of a boomerang-law to me
return again. The moment my side to everything
remove the darkness, because I have the power of miraculous.
Friendship and loneliness side by side with them
rise to rebel against the middle of the winter frosted.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto