Translate

torstai 19. joulukuuta 2013

Off the Future



A beautiful longing to cover the tears.
Are today no longer play with the children,
they stare at the monitor.
The Digital Age causes the light to our eyes put out.
The child's eyes are as the eyes of the old man.
Something expensive over time was wasted in the works.
Humanity sees it the same nightmare.
I night in my dreams I cry until I wake up aching eyes.
Rust inside me wish for a better new year off.
It does not help Christmas greetings cards, better new year.
I do not have any more left for the futureit passed out
the last of the most sensible idea.
Life is just a spray of blackwithout a single bright spots.
Of life inside me little by little to turn off alone,
while it is midnightand my dream to cry again ice.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto