Translate

lauantai 12. lokakuuta 2013

self-Image



Afterglow limped
off the night over.
Already arrived at a new post
space, a window
is sung by a heavenly
Nightingale.
It's pride, the great troll
the cave,
did not agree to its beauty
to hear.
He closed his ears,
loved darkness rather.
Leprechaun law,
was convicted of darkness
to love.

I fairies family
I guess I was born into the world.
I opened the window,
from a song of the nightingale.
The sensor in the world,
I grabbed firmly
the door frame.
What happens inside the art,
Tomorrow is the beginning of
pain, as well as a beautiful creation.

Juice served me juice from,
the sky a white cloud over.
Where is the place for the rest,
and say a gift from God,
or Satan.
I was Molla moonlight,
or cinnamon girl in a blender,
this is the gift of writing
can deprive me out.
It works in the heat and the cold.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto