Translate

torstai 9. tammikuuta 2014

Poem for Thursday


Then in the morning, and the night
kissing each other.
Then we sleep borderlands
encountered.
In my dream, you're by my side,
the hand you hold my hand,
You offer me the drops of your lips
to kiss off.

Then the morning hesitates for a moment,
night and early morning hours with passion
love to.

Lingers, yet the shadows
some sleep in the country.
At last, until the gray gives way to
the light of the way.
I wake up, I get up from your sleep,
I write a poem of hope on Thursday,
is it out of the melancholy chords.
A hint of love, it hangs
Otava closed. My heart is full of warmth,
you have marked the way, the truth, and the key port
inside my dreams.
You are like a fresh sparkling wine Tokaj,
and I would like for you to be Anni Domini.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto