Translate

maanantai 16. huhtikuuta 2012

Here am I


Here am I, a lifetime away from you .
The blood of love, or the beat of my heart .
My love wears forbidden sounds of silence .
My life is over control.

Senseless years thunder by .
Millions not willing to give their lives for you. 
Does nothing matter? 
I will go walk on the water like Jesus do.
My love is like a religion.


Learning to cope with feelings aroused in me .
My hands in the pocket, buried inside of myself 
My love wears forbidden colours .
My life believes in you once again. 

I'll go walking in circles million year about after I died.
While doubting the very ground beneath me .
Trying to show unquestioning faith in everything. 
Here am I, a lifetime away from you .
The blood of my, or a change of heart.

My love wears forbidden sounds.
My life believes to you.
My love wears forbidden colours. 
My life believes in you once again, 
my soul is sad and cold.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto