Translate

sunnuntai 16. elokuuta 2015

Emotions sea


My heart is like a bird,
its thermal fly
caution under the sun.
Do you see my soul hummingbird
it is off the air again.
I know the flowers
scent intoxicating.
Meden temptation,
and the blood of the roaring run.
So feelings of the sea
it is far too capricious.
Again I will be surprised
day after day
over and over again.
How can I turn unexpectedly
I feel within me the burden
love. Still, it's a feeling
may no longer derailment me.
I have inside me the old
oak wisdom, my hair
autumn colors maple red copper.
I take my strength yet
its last of the radius of the sun.
I drink by evening cup
forgetfulness source,
that night I could sleep
without the giver of love.
Without a common everyday divider.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto