Translate

keskiviikko 7. tammikuuta 2015

Of history






Of history,
poems frost of the path
dance the night gets,
the moon, the stars,
and mother earth.
Tight grip position
rainbow Big Dipper,
to which poets love.
From the frozen ground,
push up the morning,
the poem creates a strange tone.

I was up half the night heroes
secret seas,
sleep out of the reach of open sea.
In the dream, I sailed:
across the seven seas,
Finland is an icy night in March.
I'm writing a song from my country,
poem foundation,
dark nights,
endless love filling work.

For I am the one,
I feel on my skin contact
the winds of the world.


Tomorrow is the point yesterday, '
and to this day the cry of pain
mirror of yesterday,
it reflects the Finnish people
winter sleep.

You're hurting me again,
just by being there.
The most important thing in the world is love,
the loving pain.
The tram wagon crowd, you
you smiled at me insatiable smile.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto