Translate

sunnuntai 22. maaliskuuta 2015

The residue energy




Visit over my head the voice of the Marshal,
then mix with the reality,
and dreams of yesterday.
Where is the crazy eyes,
where gloss mirror knobby?

I hear a familiar voice in my head,
but I no longer see anything.
That voice is the only remnant of energy
ensures the years.
I look at the sky, and the moon is full,
it's just too round,
and out of the sunlight reflected.

The years pass from flowing
life, to break in pieces.
Light is worn out, now do not light up
Star light bulbs in homes lonely.
Wallet full of unrighteousness
acquired money, anywhere, anytime eaten
chubby stomachs. No warm
without love.
There remained a number of friends,
he banished from him all the love.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto