Translate

tiistai 24. maaliskuuta 2015

A range of different opinions



Ideals for some
the history of the masses
post-echoes cried.
Tomorrow another new
I write a story at six o'clock?
The song I'm doing tomorrow?

I do not know what is the melody of it,
whether jazz or blues.
We have a variety of opinions,
loosen the philosophy, or
strict learned beliefs
abraded like a diamond crystals.

Heart unpredictable,
expect the market square.
March awesome
slush creates a Finnish sky.



I, I sleep like
Beauty, and barely
the prince with a kiss
caresses me exciting.
Oh, no where to disappeared
it is a sweet innocence
the magic?
Mark my words, rhymes took
uncertainty black time.
Winds from the arms of the ever
words escape, they
clichés, as the thieves.
The key to the secrets, it
corroded and had to
under the pressure of breakage.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto