Translate

torstai 12. maaliskuuta 2015

Sweetheart




The first sign of spring
growing branches of pine trees.
Still, you wait for a moment
jaksat, point, as soon as we get
cone a little sweet.
So beautiful green, as
my childhood memory of a wonderful.

I protected you against all,
I carried you in my hand,
you were the most expensive of my friends.
Sweetheart apron on top of my lap.
So beautiful the creator created,
Green cone child grows
gift rings.

It grew so perfect, beautiful,
innocent and brave life vihersi you.
The sting of the cheek of tender,
recorder to the memory of the heart.

My way went the strange paths,
we changed the colors together,
we became a time of gray.
but we were strong together.
Time almost came to a halt,
it turned a new page in our lives.

Today I thank you,
childhood memory,
the green sweetheart.

Every year I get to see
the natural cycle of defiance,
beautiful green heart of a friend.

Sweetheart
you exist,
and nature is there for you
Grow change color to gray,
hard, strong. The world is
other than those beauties.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto