Translate

sunnuntai 22. maaliskuuta 2015

The day ended

The day ended with a strange
melancholic note.
I just want to forget
the evil memory,
which can be darkened
in a sunny park.
The streets deserted
screams in March
birthday night
bitter frost.
Crazy melancholy,
it rhymes possessed
Inside rotated.

yesterday's fool
I used to run
the world's farmers' markets,
wind, playing the organ.

Inside navigated by
seeking the right path. I miss
from somewhere
I could see the dark
in the middle of a chink of light
which is the head of the tunnel,
where I can see tomorrow.

Evil Memorial to prevent
ideas unhindered gliding.
My path now takes the edge
steep estuary.
Now, I want a comforting
sleep dive, off
push the feeling of fear
of tomorrow.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto