Translate

sunnuntai 13. joulukuuta 2015

Jazz rhythm of Hosanna


The count of stars in the sky over the snow,
so great, and the cold is an open space.
Today, once again, turns off, turns on a star
Brave new. My eyes, they are the only glow
coals coldest night,
I will again today
I make a new tune. Time moves on,
in the middle of the snow troll gnomes living in the country.
I am a soon-extinguishing, the last day of the radius,
in December alone in the cold shaking.
Winter is the time for a lap icy lady love,
the long winter ahead. Crystals in February
he installs the eaves boards, then
while the love of blindness makes our hearts in March.
I disturbed sleeping in the lap of winter love,
too early, far too early.
Who are you I do not know who I am, I do not understand it.
I just know it's time to frost flowers,
the outline of those roses ice.
Excuse me, let if your feelings do not
cold well carry.
In the time is frozen wings,
and a Christmas angel in heaven
singing Hosanna to the rhythm of jazz.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto