Translate

maanantai 16. helmikuuta 2015

Towards the spring




Slept in the land and the sea was sleeping
In Denmark, the country
flowed the blood of innocence.
I got lost in the maze while a ball of yarn
lost,
I lost track of everything beautiful.
In February, impatience
power may be a ram fickle spring
knights wait.
February is the time yet,
let's not to press there.

Winter child pad
a cold channel,
Ice Queen over the winter to ride ..
Individual spring snow sparkles
light control handle to win,
concert in the great tit call.

I would like to already so sunny days,
I've lost out of the warm welcome.
The joy and happiness away,
darkness so impossible
darkens the soul.
Eve tasted the apple,
I would like to so do.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto