Translate

perjantai 24. heinäkuuta 2015

Yearning


I have a closet full of
skeletons, there are hidden
love, life, as well as a first aid kit.
Sometimes I feel inside me wild jitter,
is it just the Earth's axis of vibration?
I love I feel for you
point, it has drawn me
like a tattoo on the forehead.
Still, I will not tell you
it may never, give
it is a feeling overwhelmed by this
the world's crap.

Now is a moment when you are here,
I do not want to slow down in life,
my feet bouncing when
Time disappears behind the horizon.
My head is full of words,
Suppressed emotions,
I'm here, you're
there somewhere you are looking for.

From time to time I miss you,
is not my business to this
increase a sense, it sometimes
off disappears when the time
lungs all
life from a sneeze.
After that, I no longer suffer
longing for the inconvenience,
lawn below where
I am calm I lie
face to the sky.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto