Translate

torstai 23. heinäkuuta 2015

Lame duck




Then as I was a lame duck,
I felt I was the lowest of the reptile.
He strongly touched
I own an unstable
love. my pain for a while
he removed, whether after years
I write now popular music.
Perhaps the country are dancing to the music
These words, they are full of memories,
chock-full of life.

Whenever I have been in the valley lily-like,
too many people walked past me legs staggering.
Giant unnoticed from within its
strong human. Today I can be
strong, or a moment to walk the paths of the world hesitantly.
Never probably not be the time
where I live beloved of both.
Still, I miss my friends in my chest,
sometimes cheek a tear roll,
maybe then as nobody pencil.

Now, I'm as old
colorful dry rose,
sometimes in the mirror I see a delusional vision,
its own image at the time of youth.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto