Translate

tiistai 30. elokuuta 2016

People to people



Feel locks crowing
wild fighting roosters,
world relations
person to person
catch closes.
Time vane law
passes, I do not want
Always be presumptuous.
internal buffoon
produces too much pain,
mind memories of the past
brings up too much.
How could life
bubble level to get the balance
that there is no over-the wisdom of people
pour from bad to worse.
By dreaming I can not
real world for the better
get the pink
the glasses can not always guarantee
outward look.
A friend you tell me
why you do not want to talk to me
wrap crooked emotions
around your belly button?
Even if you were so weak
why another weak selfish
you bet? Why are replaced by the sword Act
fight, all the good phrases in the throat
down to swallow, eat promises?
The soul may be time traveling
the land of utopia I
I feel inside of me sometimes
crystal clear mountain streams
the joy of dancing. Sometimes
When black mood is blacker
gloom, or strength
pointing a black belt in karate.
I remember you Aikido man
some over-time guarantee.
Over the years, tatami calls
time somewhere, over time,
I found something new, a lot of
I lost the good old.
Tell me, where is the
It's that time where the internal clown
dancing gets, and tatami
Teacher and pupils
politely bows?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto