Translate

maanantai 1. elokuuta 2016

The love of a lonely desert island


I feel like the world's women
the pain on my skin
The whip attacks
who tore my garment?
I will always remember how
sometimes worthless
the woman is a part of.
The road is full of
thistles,
skin rips spikes again
I weep, but
it may leave no pain.
When a man is aging before
too soon eunuch crown
temples must,
it tears the woman's soul to the sea
must not drown.
Stone on top of my chest position
Anxiety is too huge
position over the heart
suit of armor. Now is the beginning of the week
Monday Wednesday
bobs point in the middle of the week
then strangle cucumber
The widow of the living.
My love life alone
deserted island is one of these,
as well as the harsh thoughts
orbiting too often hanging rope.
How did the creator of Adam
poorly created Eve again met
with too much love in
it is my ardent young Adam
he has 40 top ten,
and far too energized.
Central The body increases, and
beer down the throat flow
gets. My gut
butterfly flutters, it
there is too unhappy.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto