Translate

lauantai 13. elokuuta 2016

August night



What then are the
Dreams take up at night dreaming?
What is being done,
when dreams come true shoulders
the depression alway get?



Dear, I would like at night
dance with you in August
in the light of the gleaming moon.
As long as the cherry
color burn red lips
colors.
Your lips honey
calls me a kiss,
I do not even nightly dreams
longing for peace may be.
Night raises darker
when the time comes love
thrill to write
I dream of your hand contact
a swing from the web.
August night under the stars
clear sky bobs,
and the moon dance beautiful
Valkyrie bows.
I would like to have a moment
cherry lips
lust in the hills.
Night on the bed section
counts of refreshingly
morning dew.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto