Translate

maanantai 2. marraskuuta 2015

In November


The world can accommodate up to darkness, rain wet water.
Serene peace without haste. The summer of longing
summer night mist, love, lust moisture.
Here in the darkness I can see everything better,
when the sun is not too much to dazzle of this world.
Are today's rays away, is the world now gnomes March.
I leave it ajar window, it is a refuge for small
days of the beam to come inside the room.
Its numb a small body wrapped woolen.
I'll make a steaming hot chamomile tea.
I feel in the midst of the darkness that my wings are
Strong in the air will raise a good carrying capacity.
These days of darkness, convenient embedding hidden love.
They give us a lot of pleasure, if you are able to take
the veil of darkness edge. Even then, may
to dream, to be wild like a wild wine, you can be realistic
or drown in my dreams. It melancholy can be a quagmire,
if you do not you come to my boardwalks creates.
My grief, it may burst into bloom the most beautiful;
to change into words the song, the darkest Finland.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto