Translate

lauantai 28. marraskuuta 2015

I would like to already disclosed


I would like to already give up,
still surface of the water I will raise my head.
Less than those of old memories
a moment captured by the ice.
Memories of a storm at sea,
I'm the other side
surf through the small moment other.
I feel just great longing,
exhausting and disappointing.

Lived life, my poem rhymes
color. I link my song of longing
a melody when my memories path
I walk through the decades.

Today I am free of memories,
as a bird can be.
My thoughts were free to fly may be,
I would like the horizon the moment
peek.
Life is pain free,
the wind wild in the love of
top in the clouds to carry.

Morning already gauze mask
the awakening of the world.
Increasingly today, the love songs
I write. Ringing in the key of life,
and the sounds of the tragedy.
Even the morning to the new goings happens,
the glory days of the clouds
guarantee is not the moment perhaps
 the brightness of the displayed.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto