Translate

maanantai 25. marraskuuta 2013

Mantra of life

I run with my words mantra of life,
I'm like a bear in winter in the nest.
Beginning of the winter I go into hibernation exhausting,
I live wakefulness and sleep the world.
I am the queen of the winter, under the
the arc of the sky darkening twilight.
Thursdays hope to knock on my door,
expect either a door is opened to an encrypted country.
Monday is the milk train, the snow behind
no longer visible. On Tuesday, hourglass sand onto
froze already full of snow throughout the winter kingdom.
Wednesday fairies flew away already,
I would to God Friday already under the covers to be you.
Saturday Sinkkolassa Opening of Christmas,
Sunday Bible and the priest spelling.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto