Translate

keskiviikko 24. syyskuuta 2014

Star-flight



Star during the flight, 
say the magic word. 
Seita drum to drum may be, 
sparks the fire already up 
the night in the dark beats. 
the wings of the Northern Lights 
I can get a ride, 
time show on the road 
there Kaltio drill. 

I white deer 
Lapland night I am. 
Snow wintry storms may fly, 
when the soul of a deer 
be underneath them. 
Gallop over the polar night, 
Lapp over the country. 
You burned my heart nimes 
sieidis, or sacrificial flames. 
Take the night in a dream common 
step will create a sacrificial stone. 
It is my dream for your character 
the most adorable,. 

Soi those drums largest 
melodies pumtsi pumtsi boom. 
It's the rhythm of our hearts 
heart attached by adhesive. 
Drum Drumheads passionate 
vibrates with every fiber of 
shout night. A vicious drum 
wild shakes. 
Every fiber of gas 
cry me create. 
Time flees, 
night darkness thickens. 
The thrill of the night only 
to raise a storm in the Northeast. 
Longing sticks, 
my little heart. 

The memories of shadows, 
they follow me anywhere connector. 
If you'd like to blow the
coal incandescent, 
so with you once again from 
this drill, the great Lapland.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto