Translate

tiistai 16. syyskuuta 2014

Pandora's Box


Pandora's Box
Wisdom does not reside in the hymnal page,
no leaves on the trees dripping forest.
It will not be sold at the market of any kind
bundles. My sister the scarf binding
tightly around his head.
Go veiled along the caftan.
I dance naked in my dreams at the market.
I play strip poker with you, or through the
of the exclusive, the terrible game of Solitaire.

In the morning when I wake up, rose petals
toes are full of them
Where have I gone the way of my dreams?
Nowhere is the roses appear now.
My soul is reflected in the mirror foggy source.
I am an old woman still moist,
to dip into the treacherous swamp.
An invitation to young people to 
create the groom my sources,
I'm still a fresh, inviting the maid.
Just as treacherous as it is 
dangerous for flowering rush.
I do not need a wet ear monitors,
I am free of it as a stable relationship.

I miss my own mature to meet the bridegroom.
Still, my eyes are laughing as a young man
looks at me, and cheek blush.
It might be a little flattered,
while still in the glow, I'm like
The metaphor of mystery.
Still, I locked the Pandora's box, which
only your hand would open the locks closed.
I do not care the men, as
rebelled against the peacocks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto