Translate

lauantai 24. lokakuuta 2015

I look forward to

I look forward to a white ship,
I look forward to sail rising,
when the storm clouds in the sky bordered.

I see far beyond the stormy open sea,
I will go alone way the ship was lost,
wipe my tears disrupted the sail.

My poetry is only sentences in the wind,
each of them can pick up the most beautiful itself.
My words  can sometimes raise, to give the air forces.
Every moment can be a tinker fairy,
bells waltz in the air for a moment rang.

Fly my bird, wings stronger,
air position again,
weak phoenix bird in her arms.
Now, I have seen my soul,
it was broken into your lap,
feet trampled the remnants of it.

Here Nymphs dancing razor blades site,
I'm flying, countries utopia.
There will build a bridge,
on the glass of the world.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto