Translate

perjantai 22. toukokuuta 2015

Yoiking


Take me time rolls over on.
In vain I try to seize the moment to catch,
my mind is running wild as the wind vane.

I am a faceless woman in the world's roads,
the song has been created'm happy here.
Northern skin, burning in my soul,I got,
girl I Karelian, now dance
most watched drama series.


I have grown weary of the world on the road,
even though I have them women,
with charisma, and enchantment,
will and power.
For the I old, straight posture,
mellow.

My songs rattles troubled waters of cattle lands.
Inari lake still longing echoes.
Yoiking, somewhere in the wind I
I sing, lift up the swan neck.
Beautiful is the voice of the North, a son,
Marsh marigold
flower for a moment I would like to
to be, for the I-aliasing northern boy
the years to bestow a wet ditch.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto