Translate

perjantai 1. toukokuuta 2015

May Day 2015







Night took it by
wanted. ruthlessly
slice of my soul Demons
under the microscope.
scientific breakthrough
would only permit
astrologer on the map
twins or the lion.
Dream your dreams,
remained below the
tidal wave of the wave.
causing a tsunami
feelings coast.
I think I get you,
while the night the
sea of dreams took you
far away.

The first of May troubled waters ideas
Calculation of a ferry cross the country,
Can you survive the never over.
The idea of the network
build me seductively moss.
Eyes blurred,
throat constrict,
do not you remember me
even with a small smile?

My heart trembles in the throat,
morning coffee in the wrong throat
to dive.
I can not consider you,
retina
photo wander.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto