Translate

sunnuntai 29. joulukuuta 2013

Spring time



It's not enough to know how to love,
is needed, but also the love
corresponds to participate.
They are tears of pearls, the heaviest strain.
A smile, a touch, as well as heat
diamonds are more expensive gift to give to another.

A real human being, he hopes to find
true love.
It's time to grow again in the darkness of winter,
powerful, stronger to resist the sadness.
Sometimes it arrives at the brightness, while after
darkness; love growing warm nurturing.

Spring time I get to go again,
I look forward to the sun, love, miss
Now the dark days.
I now just hid in the corners,
even though I miss you so much.
It's a feeling of longing distressed
me the eye can see.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto