Translate

torstai 2. heinäkuuta 2015

Virtual Wave



Humanity subway tunnel,
the integrity of the election.
Sea gulassin chefs,
and sauerkraut. within the caftan
I lost direction
the world's merciless winds
mix.
The world's oceans woman to row,
love in the pilot's view,
wants to pick it up.
So much friendship with them
she carries of luggage.
Rowing world of virtual waves
fingers blistered, keys
computer and cyberspace
slot.

I want to know where to get there
lost somewhere in cyberspace
bend. Dangerous virtual wave
is a secular way of an innocent maiden.
You my friend are there a telephone line
1990 away, and Vihtori
Molla virtual time waves
drowned. I want to know
where he is found,
a man who is skillful in common
virtual frequency skill.
I want my side yet to find
that this man is honest, genuine.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto