Translate

perjantai 3. heinäkuuta 2015

Happy moment


Happy moment, it class,
when I forget the world
hatred, and evil.
Love blossoms
slum blocks of asphalt
through the gap. It has strong exports
force, their own place,
fights everything in the middle.
I have been given humanist
an open mind, philosophers searching language.
Freedom to fly within the limits of the chains.
These open-air markets of the world
can live, breathe
when the time to give
grace, gentle wind
to blow over the desert.

So I have a laptop,
uterus, which bred life.
I gave birth to the dead
life, the rustle of angel wings.
I continued my new family generations
their own link in the chain .
The last hope be
to see the next generation,
children playing with a child
the mother of the soil.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto