Translate

sunnuntai 26. heinäkuuta 2015

I like the natural child


At some point in life I was in love with you,
Now follow my life with the warm
safe shadow. I'm afraid of the shadows
at all, they get wild memories .Vibrato
from time to time to ring in my soul.
I can not do anything to it, though
walk through the west or the east.
Turn back for a moment to look at,
not yesterday can always escape, is
accept the burden of yesterday.
Lost is an instant picture of the game.

I can not do anything about it
I can not grow wings, do not fly off.
Around the corner is always tomorrow,
which brings with it winds its way?

Turn for a moment to look at me
Now you can see a friend, if you care about me at all.
I know the inside of the heat yesterday,
it will not disappear at any time. These words
get the wind to dance, I go wild
Vibrato. I go with steppe people.
I like the nature of the child.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto