Translate

perjantai 17. heinäkuuta 2015

I am here today


Worn phrases,
raped words,
forgetfulness musty
Well. From the heart of the outgoing
explosive rage.
Beautiful moments, moods
warm,
build a wall
around my soul.

Heart house, it is
decaying wood, staring,
only at night alone in the moon.

The year 2015 is a long time
cold summer will be remembered.
The poet minute to breathe
pace lucky.
At times I landed
hectic moments on the road of destiny.

Adrift too many
people here are without
anchor; world wind
they are sailing to the horizon disappearing.

I have found in myself the road
But I do not find
next to anyone
the world lost winds.
Now I start again today
here in the morning the new,
only this moment
I do not miss the morrow.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto