Translate

lauantai 25. heinäkuuta 2015

Sleep Time Traveling



Just own world, I found something,
it hangs in space
I found the ropes.
Next to gape
sometimes it's the moon, like a cheese
tray.
Only in a dream, I know how to blaze
kindle, the world love the gas tap.
On the way utopia bumping
Angels cotton radar.
Stick to the ice for a moment to bend.
My soul bells ring, ding dong, kong
Life is sometimes full struggling.
Sleep is fine, just still miss you
next to you.

I am the woman of fairy tales
words I write up repenting.
A long time ago got lost in the common fixed star.
I found it inside of a common power source.
I live on Earth, inside me is 
the soul of a journey through time period.
Galaxies intervals walk in my words.
Atmospheres around planets,
it's like an explosion susceptibility between people.
A couple of the relationship still here dreamily,
although it no longer believe I did not.
I am a woman odd, in my soul just detached
it is my partner.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto