Translate

keskiviikko 22. heinäkuuta 2015

Joensuu is the life of even more

Heart glow it sometimes
cold in the middle of heats.
Joensuu, it is even more
full of life, the current heat wave
is still here. almost
the rest of Finland is equipped with
rainy weather.
Fever wraps me
I refer to coma-like,
yet I still breathe.
The joyful story of this day I do.
Heat embracing the asphalt surface,
mist Law passer-by
creates a mirage-like appearance.

My black shirt reads 69- Eyes,
passer-by in a red cardigan
I just got. Shut up in the air
Summer floats, the day is warm
filled with a gasp-like heat of the day.

Inside my apartment smells of dust,
who would come along who
cleans my house?

Time is too fleeting, yet
I get e-mails so
from different countries. Ukraine war
remember a woman writing in the middle,
thanking a few people to me
the words bomb. they bombs
are quite different than in the midst of war
fall, disconsolate are traces of missiles.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto