Translate

lauantai 19. syyskuuta 2015

Up and Coming


On or below the
is the place of human
around the world.
Are you waiting for me
you do not get too many mistresses
you maids. small Muru
I'm just myself
I'm ready for you
to donate.
You get to go to the Common
after a night out alone
a bed to lie on.

I want to normal
partnership, it does not
part of the Fall, without
a speck of reason. If I am
you wait too bohemian
the use, will not give you
the display. I do not jump
a relationship so
the rapids, and I
please you to please
you cheek.
Hui who is in vain
my words blushed,
you're not me, it is a shark
a vest attached to swim.

I have inside of me
intellect, which is the sword of the Law
Auervaara,s ears beats.

It might be you too much
calls, if you are going to tame
me. It will take time, and
effort. Then maybe
with their own picture of heaven.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto