Translate

keskiviikko 11. marraskuuta 2015

With an open heart


Open heart so
I receive it
the mother of the daughter of Syria
coming in from the sister amaze
he Finnish woman with goodness
caring for a hug
depth. We are valuable
we the people, can not be separated
man woman's value, it does not
the persecution of the anger to energize a
is male heart burden.
Evil in the middle of the east it
the goodness of a small gold grains,
it is always someone sheltered
a place up in the concrete, and
asphalt. Night slice me
perception of reality slices
time under the microscope,
and I'm faithful
Finnish Lion of the scepter.
Submission Without too much, without breaking
I kept shattered chips
assembling a clear adhesive.
Handsome man brings doest alms
give it to me, says
you have a heart Solomon
to share the goodness of mercy,
You have the energy to ignite
life-luminous flame
when the polar night
feeble beating wild life.
I will kindle a flame for a moment of life
oppressed sister and brother
dull grief eyes.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto