Translate

sunnuntai 15. marraskuuta 2015

In the middle of chaos



You've always been a friend
for me the light at the edge of darkness
lighthouse in stormy dark
in the middle of the sea safe
Vihtori year tens of
Between strollers, once I got
be it Molla the moonlight.
Within me does not live longer
It wanton dreamer.
Today, in the midst of the chaos
to all the news images
the greatest horrors, stand strong
on their own two feet. I grew up
a lot of times when you
you left inside me thirst for knowledge
longing. Overall, irrationality
I walk in the midst of tea
myself, and I do not wait any longer
World no beauty.
I have inside me someone
strange force in the middle of a mourning
ignite the comforting lights
in the middle of darkness.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto