Translate

sunnuntai 1. marraskuuta 2015

Darkness 2


Darkness is between us
we do not find one another any more
My head tightened loneliness
hoop. November to paint again
the landscape of black, sky
leave a small space bright and the stars.
Migratory birds have already flew away to other countries.
I nail boards over the summer house
windows, to which the sun
summer shine agree.
The mist rises from the bog before
Frost over the country, followed by
I draw the line on top of the ice.
I feel in my bones fall, and death-
grapples, and you will make your memories
I think the entrapped diva.
Where are those happy characters
Love songs where smiling
face summer's paintings?
Already dissipated heat off. Where can I find
the lost heat, then
when the frost raping this country.
Then I wrapped myself in a blanket
with cold colors. Maybe I'm trying to write
love ode against the darkness.
I recall the summer, the heat of the sun
it is as if the mother cherished her child.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto