Translate

keskiviikko 31. joulukuuta 2014

Attic



My attic has long been dark.
Love of my soul turned off the lamp.
I walk in the dark here still,
lone beacon of light may sometimes
I reach.

I listen to, breathing the night
also can be lonely.
Night shadows music may be subject to change,
they are playing the blues by law,
  and the singer's voice to complain.

Too many lonely wanderer,
here in the morning his journey.
Own one of these skies,
my dream is guarded by only the mother earth.

I have a blanket on me
Pull, I remember the cold
yesterday. It is a cry of pain
mirror that which was broken
of the heli. Not tomorrow now
picture is displayed, and as time passes
course. we hourglass
Litter is turned,
still again, and again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto