Translate

torstai 5. tammikuuta 2017

January


The world has sometimes something
beautiful, love the sun
shining deer turning circle.
January and the days are getting longer,
spring towards the sun
shining moment, glowed for a while.
Capturing the feeling of love,
tightness in the head hoop.
I am writing a story,
an ode to ram capriciously.
It's not always money that
the world does best runs.
January woman gets to see,
concentrated in the future?
Each of the side of a friend in need.
Solid intoxicating sense of the bone,
thoughts spinning in the stars, moon.
The remaining only in dreams,
they commemorate last year
I had with me. I miss you,
Humor caused it.
Never play with the feelings of man,
you can generate too much longing.
facing tomorrow, the winds of the world
I turn my back to cold.
Last rhymes I write this story.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto