Translate

perjantai 12. elokuuta 2016

Today's dragonfly dance



That moment, when summer does not sing
longer songs so still
inside me the summer I get to remain
I travel tomorrow fluid.
You make the world more beautiful
the color tones of live better,
and tomorrow I travel insecure steps.
today yet
mayfly dancing
on top of a four clovers lawn,
and I feel an internal
ecstasy, even though it may
be the beginning of a strange ruin.
Inside is playing the wedding march
lonely people
stubborn. Love it can
such a short time as a shooting star
through space large.
By the fall grow up inside me
I hope someone seed
where common is our way
I can find it somewhere?
I feel within me the direction
Advisory for tomorrow to grow
support the root.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto