Translate

keskiviikko 3. elokuuta 2016

A strange atmosphere


You're a tattooed image of love
my skin, and I can do about anything.
Symphony cells give 
sound of the sea, such as noise,
or is it the sound of the choir of sirens?

Time to go forward with the storm
does not rain any emotions show.
Crawling along the shores of the soul sisters
the sun as lizards
tears at the corners of the eye.
Surrender to the security of the wind in the back
that's what I'm afraid to no avail.
The strange atmosphere of the power of the morning
day rise. casting quietly
utopia deeper into the void.
Inside me wind down tea,
longing makes me a zombie.
I'm thinking too much, I travel to the brain
recesses, it is the place to cover catacomb.
Hysteria be silent
I do not let it sway August
grain, ceiling lamp on the floor
it is waiting for the installer.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto