Translate

torstai 20. helmikuuta 2014

Star -flight



Star during the flight ,
say the magic word.
Seita drum to drum him,
sparks up the fire already
the night in the dark beats .
the wings of the Northern Lights
I can get a ride ,
time show on the road
there Kaltio drill .

I am a white deer
Lapland in the night , I am.
The blowing snow wintry ,
when the soul of a deer
I get underneath me .
Gallop over the polar night ,
Lapland over the country .
You burned my heart nimes
Seita flames.
Take the night in a dream common
step will create a sacrificial stone .
It is my dream for your character
the most sweetest, .

Call these drums largest 
melodies pumtsi pumtsi boom. 
It's the rhythm of our hearts
heart attached by adhesive .
Drum Drumheads passionate
vibrates , every fiber of
shout night. The Magic Drum
wild shakes.
Every fiber of you
cry me create .
Time flees ,
night darkness thickens .
The thrill of the night only
raise a storm in the Northeast.
Longing sticks ,
my little heart.

The memories of shadows ,
they follow me anywhere device.
If you 'd like to blow the carbon incandescent ,
so with you again from
this drill , the great Lapland .

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto